1.PWA’s Administrative Area Division
PWA’s core missions are to produce, transmit and distribute the water supply across the country, including other business transactions related to or in continuation with the water supply business in the interest for infrastructural services, with a main consideration of the state benefit and public health. Currently, PWA divides its operation into 10 regions to take charge of PWA branches under their responsibility throughout the country, except the area of Bangkok, Nonthaburi and Samut Prakan. PWA’s service units cover over 1,000 municipalities, 77 Tambon Administration organizations and 171 villages.
2.Areas under Responsibility of PWA Regional Offices PWA’s vision is “Customers are delighted with water quality and excellent services”.
- PWA Regional Office 1 is responsible for the service in 7 provinces, namely, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Rayong, Chanthaburi, Trat, Sa Kaeo and Prachin Buri.
- PWA Regional Office 2 is responsible for the service in 8 provinces, namely, Saraburi, Lop Buri, Sing Buri, Ang Thong, Phra Nakhon Si Ayuthaya, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Nayok and Nakhon Ratchasima.
- PWA Regional Office 3 is responsible for the service in 8 provinces, namely, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Samut Sakhon, Nakhon Pathom, Suphan Buri, Kanchanaburi, Phetchaburi and Prachuab Kirikhan.
- PWA Regional Office 4 is responsible for the service in 7 provinces, namely, Surat Thani, Ranong, Chumporn, Phangnga, Phuket, Krabi and Nakhon Si Thammarat.
- PWA Regional Office 5 is responsible for the service in 7 provinces, namely, Songkhla, Phatthalung, Trang, Satun, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat.
- PWA Regional Office 6 is responsible for the service in 5 provinces, namely, Khon Kaen, Kalasin, Maha Sarakham, Chaiyaphum and Roi Et.
- PWA Regional Office 7 is responsible for the service in 7 provinces, namely, Udon Thani, Loei, Nongkhai, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, Nong Bua Lumphu and Bueng Kan.
- PWA Regional Office 8 is responsible for the service in 7 provinces, namely, Ubon Ratchathani, Si Sa Ket, Surin, Buriram, Yasothorn, Amnaj Charoen and Mukdahan.
- PWA Regional Office 9 is responsible for the service in 8 provinces, namely, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, Chiang Rai, Phayao, Nan, Phrae, Lampang and Lampoon.
- PWA Regional Office 10 is responsible for the service in 10 provinces, namely, Nakhon Sawan, Chai Nat, Tak, Kam Paeng Phet, Sukhothai, Phichit, Uttaradit, Phetchabun, Uthai Thani and Phitsanulok.
3.Persons Holding the Office of PWA Governor up to Present
- Mr. Bunserm Veesakul (28 May 1979 – 30 September 1979)
- Mr. Wittaya Pienvichit (24 October 1979 – 1 March 1982)
- Mr. Meechai Veeravaithaya (16 July 1982 – 30 March 1985)
- Mr. Thawat Vichaidit (1 July 1985 – 2 October 1992)
- Mr. Lert Chainarong (1 December 1992 – 15 March 1994)
- Mr. Visit Lortheerapong (15 March 1994 – 30 September 1996)
- Mr. Thanya Harnpon (1 October 1996 – 6 September 1999)
- Mr. Wanchai Kooprasert (7 September 1999 – 30 November 2003)
- Dr. Prasert Chuapanich ( 23 November 2004 – 28 August 2005)
- Mr. Chawalit Sarun (6 February 2007 – 25 January 2009)
- Mr. Wiset Chamnarnwong (19 May 2009 – 7 November 2011)
- Mrs. Ratana Kitchawan (15 March 2012 – 14 March 2016)
- Mr. Seree Supratid (13 June 2016 – 26 July 2017)
- Mr. Nopparat Maythaveekulchai (1 August 2018 – Present)